[tor-dev] Tor over Open Garden mesh network

Paige Peterson paige at opengarden.com
Thu Jun 13 19:09:02 UTC 2013

So thanks to your insight Moritz, I was able to configure Tor so that it
works over the Open Garden mesh!

All I had to do was change proxy settings: socks 5 proxy on 127.0.0.1 port
1080

Regarding open sourcing: there are no plans to open source on our roadmap
for now... but there's a chance we'll be opening up parts of the protocol
down the line. Stay tuned.

Thanks again for your help!  I'll be writing about using Tor over OG on our
blog at some point this week or next: http://opengarden.net