[tor-dev] Tor over Open Garden mesh network

Paige Peterson paige at opengarden.com
Wed Jun 12 21:23:40 UTC 2013

Hello all,
I was recommended to join this group after emailing the general help
address with the following message:

I am the Community Manager for Open Garden <https://opengarden.com>, a p2p
mesh networking application for phones, tablets and laptops.  Currently,
Tor doesn't work over Open Garden and when talking to my lead developer
about it a while ago, he said that Tor would need to support an upstream
proxy - which he can't find any documentation on.  Some users of Open
Garden have requested the ability to use Tor over the Open Garden protocol
and as the Community Manager, I am attempting to understand whether or not
this is feasible to implement.

If there is any light that can be shed from your side as to what would need
to happen to support each other, then please enlighten me!

If it would be more productive to have a conversation with our lead
developer, then I can ask him to join the list as well.

Thanks for your time!

--
Paige Peterson
Open Garden Community Manager