[tor-dev] Building better pluggable transports - GSoC 2013 project

Zack Weinberg zackw at panix.com
Tue Jun 11 17:35:15 UTC 2013

I've been thinking about writing a lessons-learned document about
StegoTorus; I'll bump that up a little on the todo queue.

For right now I want to mention that any greenfields design should
take a hard look at MinimaLT
<http://cr.yp.to/tcpip/minimalt-20130522.pdf> as its cryptographic
layer.  It looks like it addresses most if not all of the problems I
was trying to tackle with ST's crypto layer, only (unlike ST's crypto
layer) it's actually *finished*.