[tor-dev] IRC meeting to discuss sponsor F progress on Wed July 31, 18:00 to 19:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Sun Jul 28 10:16:53 UTC 2013

On 7/25/13 2:46 PM, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to schedule an IRC meeting to discuss what progress we made on
> sponsor F deliverables in July.  Suggested time and place are:
>
>   Wed July 31, 18:00 to 19:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Confirming the suggested date and time above.  Nobody told me that the
alternative date works any better than the suggested date.

> That's in 8 days from today.  The time in other timezones is:
>
>   11:00 in San Francisco
>   14:00 in Boston
>   20:00 in Berlin
>   21:00 in Athens
>   23:30 in New Delhi
>
> People who should attend are: Roger, Nick, Andrea, George, David, Ximin,
> Sathya, Nathan, Matt, Colin, Linus, Andrew, Tom, and anyone else who
> wants to attend.

Here's what we're going to talk about:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/Sponsor/Year3

See in particular items 10 to 23 in phase 2, due October 31, 2013.
We're going to discuss progress on these deliverables in July and
outline next steps for August.

Thanks,
Karsten