[tor-dev] Status Report - Steganography browser addon a GSOC 2013 project

Hareesan rharishan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 04:36:31 UTC 2013

Hi all,
In last two weeks, I worked on detecting video and sound contents from
web pages and get them as byte format to be used with algorithms
later.
To test it, use the test button in context menu over video element and
it will alert the byte code of the content selected. ( Might take some
time due to the video element file size).

My next plan for coming weeks is to finish content uploading to
extension from local memory. And more than context menus, all the
content handling parts like toolbar button, menu buttons, upload
options will be done by the end of coming two weeks.

--
Hareesan