[tor-dev] Lead Automation Engineer Job Posting

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Sat Jul 6 09:22:42 UTC 2013

Good news, everyone! Tor is looking for a QA/automation engineer.

We want to deploy nightly builds and continuous integration for as many
of our key software components and platform combinations as possible.
Your job would be build and deploy the initial functional versions of a
wide range of testing frameworks and continuous integration systems.

This is a contract position. Candidates are expected to be capable of
taking the lead in selecting, deploying, and maintaining multiple
automation systems in several different programming languages.

Candidates should also be capable of reproducing bugs and writing new
reproduction test cases for one or more of the testing frameworks.
Eventually, we hope to add additional staff to assist in this project,
but to start, you will be expected to prioritize your own work such that
the most important tasks get attention first, without letting any
specific core component starve for attention.

For more details, including information on how to apply, see the job
posting:
https://www.torproject.org/about/jobs-lead-automation.html.en

--
Mike Perry