[tor-dev] atlas.torproject.org question

Ian Goldberg iang at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 5 11:38:12 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 09:18:45AM +0200, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> On 7/3/13 5:16 PM, me at rndm.de wrote:
> >>
> >> Okay.  Looking forward to seeing your tool display Onionoo's bridge
> >> details!
> >>

> > I updated it to display bridge detail and enable bridge search. Works
> > fine so far.
> > You can now toggle between relays or bridges in the search results.
>
> This is awesome!  Repeating the link here, so that others can follow:
>
> http://makepanic.github.io/emberjs-tor-onionoo/#/

Sleek.  ;-)

I thought I saw on this thread that searching for bridges by their
fingerprints is supposed to work, but it does not appear to for mine.

I'm just pasting the hex string (like
"6E2FF9C59A809882E1BAF2BD19508B1079B5C0E4", but that's not my real one)
from the data/fingerprint file on my bridge into the search bar, and it
says "No bridge found :(".

Did I misunderstand?

Thanks,

   - Ian