[tor-dev] Good IRC meeting times (was: IRC meeting to discuss sponsor F progress on Wed July 3, 16:00 to 17:00 UTC in #tor-dev)

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Thu Jul 4 09:06:09 UTC 2013

Hi Andrea,

did you see my reply?  Yesterday, we agreed that we should have a
similar meeting in a month from now that I'm going to announce a week or
so in advance.  But if you want me to suggest a time that works better
for you, please suggest a time.  Otherwise odds are that I'll pick
something around 16:00 UTC again.  It would be good to have you at the
next meeting, though.

Do other people on this list have preferences regarding IRC meeting times?

Thanks,
Karsten