[tor-dev] Little question

André Nunes Batista andrenbatista at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 14:59:38 UTC 2013

Sorry, to bump in, I know you are busy, but being a tor-node I had to
ask:

Some guy just posted on mailing list an conceptual attack on tor, which
certainly would require the corruption of great deal of tor-nodes and
data analysis, but something that appeared possible gor gov-alike:

http://pastebin.com/pRiMx0CW

And then someone pointed that this is part of tor model of security and
known problem, but one that should raise flags if attempted. Could you
point me some link where I can find more? Besides reading source code?

Thank you!

--

Luther Blisset
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80

I challenge you to play the game in which there is no loser but
everything is fun and worthwhile!