[tor-dev] [tor-talk] Exit Node Scanning Status

AntiTree antitree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:16:50 UTC 2013

Stem seems like a good choice and something I've been meaning to get
back in to. I've been using the old Python library. I'd be happy to
work on this project and get up to speed with what Mike wrote a while
back. I've got to go through the old SOAT code, but can anyone tell me
a structural reason not to begin by re-implementing his original tests
(DNS manipulations, http traffic tampering, etc)?

@