[tor-dev] All the problems about Stegotorous

vmonmoonshine at gmail.com vmonmoonshine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:09:59 UTC 2013

I summed up the discussion plus what I had in mind with in 15 tickets
that I put on the track.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=needs_information&status=needs_review&status=needs_revision&status=new&status=reopened&component=Stegotorus&order=priority

Zack is going to suppliment it with few more steg module concerns. By
that time we should have a fairly complete list.

> From: Roger Dingledine <arma at mit.edu>

> We should definitely put a page like that up. Let us know if we can do
> anything to help! :)
>
> (asn or I or others can do the website commit)
>
> I think we (you? :) should work on a TBB bundle (like the other pluggable
> transport bundles people are working on) that ships the simplest most
> efficient steg module(s) we've got, so Stegotorus can get some actual
> users and start collecting usability/crash/etc bug reports.
>
> I bet Alexandre et al would be happy to bundle in another thing, with
> their current obfsproxy-and-flashproxy bundle.

Let me deal the ack bug
(https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/8086) in the few following
weeks. Then I'll approach Alexandre for bundling and you to put the
webpage on.

Thanks everybody for your help,
Vmon