[tor-dev] final torsocks RC 1.3 tar.gz up for testing

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:04:12 UTC 2013

> Thus, I am declaring the following tar.gz to be the final RC for 1.3:

Though I don't actually use it on FreeBSD RELENG_4 anymore,
it doesn't compile there. If someone has old routers or something
based on that they should speak up.

On RELENG_8 it's fine but for a few small things...

# make
test_torsocks.c:145: warning: 'txtquery' defined but not used

# autoreconf -fiv
libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.in and
libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.

I add them as line 1 to the respective files. Been carrying them for a while.
+AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])
+ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I m4