[tor-dev] Twisted-based Tor client performance measurement tool

Rob van der Hoeven robvanderhoeven at ziggo.nl
Mon Jan 21 21:28:59 UTC 2013

Hi Karsten,

Over a year ago I wrote a small measuring proxy called Monitor In The
Middle. This proxy sits between the browser and Tor and examines all
HTTP traffic. Results of the measurements like response times, timeouts
etc can be viewed using an internal webserver (at http://mitm.proxy).

My code uses Twisted, but does not use the Tor control interface. Wrote
an article about it at:

http://freedomboxblog.nl/mitm-for-tor/

You can download the source-code at:

http://freedomboxblog.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mitm-0.9.tar.gz

Maybe this can be adapted to your needs?

Rob.
http://freedomboxblog.nl