[tor-dev] Fwd: python topics

Ingy dot Net ingy at ingy.net
Fri Feb 22 01:00:45 UTC 2013

Greetings,

This is Ingy döt Net, a friend of ioerror's and arma's. I've been following
Tor since 2009, and was asked to help out with ooni-probe a bit. I've been
researching the state of the ooni, and was on a call with the primaries
yesterday.

I hack from a coworking space in Seattle that has a lot of various talent.
During the call I learned that we need a light-weight, cross-platform gui
button for using ooni-probe as simply as possible, and it would be nice to
have it on the usual common platforms. I asked a co-coworker who runs the
seattle python interest group (SeaPIG) for any advice and he sent me this
email.

Not sure it's the best stuff available, but at least we have starting
points.

Cheers, Ingy