[tor-dev] Vidalia 2.0 - an complete rewrite

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Feb 21 23:11:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 01:39:08AM +0000, adrelanos wrote:
> Closed Vidalia tickets:
>
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=closed&max=500&component=Vidalia&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=component&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone

This list is misleading, since I moved a few of Vidalia's
tickets over to Tor's trac well after most Vidalia development had
completed. Unfortunately, I believe the old Vidalia domain, and trac,
are offline now. I assume we have some backup copies around somewhere,
but I don't think they're exposed to the world in any usable way.

You might look at the Vidalia ChangeLog file to get a rough summary of
its old trac tickets.

--Roger