[tor-dev] Vidalia 2.0 - an complete rewrite

Greg Norcie greg at norcie.com
Wed Feb 20 20:00:44 UTC 2013

This sounds really cool. I've found in my user studies that Vidalia can
be confusing to users (since Vidalia and the TBB are two different
application windows)

Is that an issue you're trying to solve in your rewrite?

(Reference, if you want some background:
http://petsymposium.org/2012/papers/hotpets12-1-usability.pdf)
--
Greg Norcie (greg at norcie.com)
GPG key: 0x1B873635