[tor-dev] Tor Metrics project - past, present, future

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Wed Dec 18 15:57:10 UTC 2013

> Last, but certainly not least, I have a couple of things in mind that we
> might like in the *future*.  It would be good to know which of these
> things sound interesting to others, so I can direct my time on the most
> popular features first:

Hi Karsten. I'm definitely a fan of #1. Also, it's nowhere on your
list but I love directions that *reduce* the number of things that we
maintain rather than increase them. We're still a long ways off from
deprecating metric-lib (#8252), but doing that would give you less to
maintain and hence more time to focus on the rest of Metrics.

Cheers! -Damian