[tor-dev] (Draft) Proposal 224: Next-Generation Hidden Services in Tor

Nicholas Hopper hopper at cs.umn.edu
Fri Dec 13 05:06:03 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Nick Mathewson <nickm at torproject.org> wrote:
>   Appendix A. Signature scheme with key blinding [KEYBLIND]
>   See [KEYBLIND-REFS] for an extensive discussion on this scheme and
>   possible alternatives. I've transcribed this from a description by
>   Tanja Lange at the end of the thread. [TODO: We'll want a proof for
>   this.]

A security proof for this scheme is available at:
https://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~hopper/basic-proof.pdf
(LaTeX sources at https://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~hopper/hs-identity-proof.git)

It would be fantastic to get comments/discussion from the tor-dev
community ahead of publishing this as a Tor Project tech report.