[tor-dev] fteproxy v0.2.1

Kevin P Dyer kpdyer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 03:38:21 UTC 2013

Hi dcf1/asn,

Yesterday I tagged release v0.2.1 of fteproxy. In this release I
focused on breaking away from heavyweight dependencies: OpenFST and
boost.

Cross-platform PTTBB binaries are available on the fteproxy website:
https://fteproxy.org/download.

asn - Please have a look at the code and confirm that you're happy. I
had to make a few changes to the Python modules written in C++, as I
can no longer rely upon boost::python. I've also added additional
information to the function-level descriptions, which should help
explain the significance of the language theoretical algorithms. It is
also worth noting that the pseudocode is available in Appendix A of
the full version of our paper [0].

dcf1 - I finally have the gitian build process producing vanilla
binaries. However, I don't see anything specific to pluggable
transports in [1] or [2]. Is there a fork of this code that has logic
for building the pluggable transports? Or is that still an open task?

-Kevin

[0] http://eprint.iacr.org/2012/494
[1] https://gitweb.torproject.org/builders/tor-browser-bundle.git
[2] https://gitweb.torproject.org/builders/gitian-builder.git