[tor-dev] InjectSOCKS: 2nd try

tor at herr-der-mails.de tor at herr-der-mails.de
Fri Dec 6 18:53:26 UTC 2013

Hello Nick,

thank you very much for the fast response.

> Assuming that you didn't use anybody else's code to write it, you
> can pick any open source license that you'd like

That's a good advice. I've set the BSD license in sourceforge for
both tools now. You can see it on the summary page.

On the next updates I'll put the license text also into the
ReadMe.txt files.

I have to do some more testing on InjectSOCKS with different network
tools - I've mainly used the well known browsers so far for testing.
On some tools it still fails (e.g. Internet Explorer only works
partly) - but it's at least a proof of concept :-)

Regards,
ghostmaker