[tor-dev] Torbirdy - IMAP issue

griffin at cryptolab.net griffin at cryptolab.net
Fri Dec 6 06:23:25 UTC 2013

   Amusingly, I've had this happen myself. Even though my default was set
to encrypt outgoing messages, it still sent several unencrypted drafts
to ioerror (of all people).[1]  *However*, I was not using TorBirdy --
just the combination of Thunderbird and Enigmail.

   Now Thunderbird is set to *not* automatically create/save drafts.
Works like a charm. =)

~Griffin

[1] http://i.imgur.com/HWzAiJ3.gif