[tor-dev] Tor Control PHP library

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Fri Aug 30 00:38:03 UTC 2013

Hi Kévin, glad to see another controller library! This doesn't look to
attempt much response parsing, nor has TorControl.php been touched for
six months. I take it as if this is no longer under active
development?

I'm hesitant to add this to the volunteer page since the purpose of
that site is to direct volunteers toward active projects they can
contribute to. That said, this would be a perfect fit for a stem FAQ
entry on alternate controllers (there's quite a few small ones,
including java and a shell script off the top of my head).

Cheers! -Damian