[tor-dev] Torsocks 2.0.0-rc1 release

Luke Gallagher luke at hypergeometric.net
Tue Aug 27 22:06:37 UTC 2013

Thanks David,

I've got the upstream changes which fixes quite a few things, so thank
you.

I've made some minor changes to make gcc happy which I've sent through
in a pull request [1] and perhaps you can offer some feedback to
ensure best practices are followed if needed.

Apart from that it's building and working on OSX, I've only tested on
10.8.

regards,

Luke

[1]: https://github.com/dgoulet/torsocks/pull/3