[tor-dev] Trac upgraded to 0.12.3

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Mon Aug 26 20:45:20 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

Weasel and I have upgraded https://trac.torproject.org to a newer version.
Right now it has all of the functionality you were already accustomed to, but
in the next few days it will get some more exciting features, like git
integration. (I already verified that we are able to do it with our current git
setup, but I will need to go through and poke at individual repos to make sure
it works correctly.)

Right now I'm just starting with a small list: arm, tor-browser-bundle,
obfsproxy, stem, tor, torbrowser, and torbutton. (I tried bridgedb but trac
freaks out because it doesn't like something about that repo; I will try to
figure out what's wrong after I finish these others).

If you want git integration for your repo(s), please file a ticket against the
Trac component and I'll see what I can do!

Once the git integration works, we'll demo a code review tool
(http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/CodeReviewerPlugin). I'll email again once we're
further along with both of these processes. In the meanwhile, let me know if
you run into any issues with the new trac.

Also, I would be remiss if I did not mention Mike's new favorite feature: a tag
cloud. https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/tags

Thanks,
Erinn (& weasel)