[tor-dev] [draft] Proposal 220: Migrate server identity keys to Ed25519

Nick Mathewson nickm at alum.mit.edu
Wed Aug 14 01:14:04 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Sebastian G. <bastik.tor>
<bastik.tor at googlemail.com> wrote:
 [...]
> Did you plan to use a closing bracket or is something missing?

Thanks!  I've filled in these gaps in the version in the torspec Git repository.

(These unfinished sentences are a side-effect of my writing style.  I
get an idea for the next paragraph before I finish the one I'm
writing, and for the next, and for the next, and I wind up with a big
pile of unfinished sentences that I have to go back and finish up.
Sometimes I miss some of them, which is why my writing

cheers,
--
Nick