[tor-dev] Status report - Stream-RTT

ra r.a at posteo.net
Sat Aug 10 02:21:44 UTC 2013

Hello!

Here goes my third status report on reducing the RTT of Tor circuits:
First of all I am happy to have received feedback from Damian which I
integrated into the RTT-probing script[0][1]. With this script I have already
gathered a big amount of data about the RTTs of circuits which I am still
evaluating.
If there is interest in the raw data, plots or visualization scripts I can
make them available online.

Best,
Robert

[0] https://bitbucket.org/ra_/tor-
rtt/commits/666e0b173871ba3f699c8bc07bfb156f653adf7a
[1] https://bitbucket.org/ra_/tor-
rtt/commits/f78f07217cceacce5e9d2509005b244e04436668