[tor-dev] visionion: defaults for import data

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Thu Aug 8 12:21:19 UTC 2013

(Moving this discussion to tor-dev@ with Thomas' permission.)

On 8/7/13 6:04 PM, thomas lörtsch wrote:
> hi karsten,
>
> to reduce complexity in the mapReduce script it would be helpful if every field of import data always had at least a default value.
>
> for importRelays that would be:
> addd	""
> node	""
> span	0
> date	""
> nick	""
> role	[]
> flag	[]
> bwa	0
> bwc	0
> tsv	""
> osv	""
> pbr	0
> pbg	0
> pbm	0
> pbe	0
> pex	[]
> as	0
> cc	""
>

> for importBridges:
> addd	""
> node	""
> span	0
> date	""
> nick	""
> bwa	0
> bwc	0
> tsv	""
> osv	""
> brp	""
> bre	0
> brt	[]
>

> and for importClients:
> addd	""
> span	0
> date	""
> cb	0
> cbcc	[]
> cr	0
> crcc	[]
> cpt	{ obfs2: 0, obfs3: 0, OR: 0, Unknown: 0 }
> cip	{ v4: 0, v6: 0 }
>

> I hope I got that right. if you've got better ideas for default values of arrays and objects please tell me.

Done, except that I put in empty objects {} for cbcc, crcc, cpt, and cip
as default values, as discussed on IRC.

Please find the updated .json files here:

https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/bridges-2013-08-08.json.gz

https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/clients-2013-08-08.json.gz

https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/relays-2013-08-08.json.gz

Best,