[tor-dev] Txtorcon/Stem Integration : GSoC 2013

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Apr 23 17:41:18 UTC 2013

Hi Akshit, glad that you want to get involved! I'm looping in meejah
since you said the magic words 'txtorcon', and he would be the primary
mentor for that. ;)

> To get acquainted with Tor and Stem, I'm working on a patch[2] for stem with Damian's help. I'm going though txtorcon's code as well.

Thanks for the help with that! As mentioned on irc I'll be giving the
ticket another pass when able. As for the txtorcon/stem integration
project, I just updated the volunteer page entry for it to clarify the
project a bit...

https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#txtorcon-stemIntegration

That project would be a grab-bag consisting of several small, bite
sized tasks. Unfortunately we don't quite know where the project
should go after what we listed there so you might want to brainstorm
additional directions that it could go.

Cheers! -Damian