[tor-dev] Txtorcon/Stem Integration : GSoC 2013

Akshit Khurana axitkhurana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:26:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm Akshit, a 4th year Computer Science student at IIT Roorkee. I'm a part
of Information Management Group(IMG) here, which is a student body
responsible for developing and managing all Internet and Intranet
applications in IIT Roorkee, including the institute website and
registration & placement portals.

I would like to work on Txtorcon/Stem Integration. I have some experience
working with Python and web frameworks Django and Flask contributing to
IMG's projects and to openSUSE's popcorn project[1]. I don't have much
experience with Twisted except for a few tutorials but I'm sure I'll pick
it up.

To get acquainted with Tor and Stem, I'm working on a patch[2] for stem
with Damian's help. I'm going though txtorcon's code as well.

Thanks,
Akshit
http://github.com/axitkhurana

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/popcorn/commits/master?page=2  (username