[tor-dev] Stem GSoC 2013

Tomasz Kunikowski tomasz.kunikowski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 22:06:01 UTC 2013

Hey,

My name is Tomasz Kunikowski, I'm a production engineering student at
Wroclaw University of Economics branching heavily into IT. My handle on IRC
and trac is ragwater.

I'm mainly interested in expanding stem's tutorial base as it could really
use some more real-world applications and examples, but I'd be fine with
extending the tests, too.

I started with some minor bugfixes to stem to get a better hang of the
library and the inner workings of tor in general,
and if time permits I'll contribute some more besides the code sample
required in application.

Regards,
Tom