[tor-dev] Interested in getting involved with pyDoctor

Miłosz Gaczkowski milosz at omgomg.eu
Mon Apr 15 20:20:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'd like to get involved in the development of pyDoctor
(https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#metrics-pyDoctor).
I'm not too bothered about whether it'd be through GSoC or not (i.e. I
obviously wouldn't mind GSoC, but I'm no less interested in simply
volunteering).

A few words about me: I'm a reasonably competent 2nd year CS student at
the University of Southampton. Not a programming prodigy, but a
reasonably quick learner with some enthusiasm for learning how to suck
less. My motivation for doing pyDoctor is having an opportunity to learn
something while producing useful code and hopefully becoming a part of
the Tor community. I feel that this project is adequate for my abilities
(both in the sense that I won't screw up and that I'll learn a lot while
doing it).

If you would like to take me in, I'd be very happy to get started asap.
Any pointers on the who/what/where/when would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Miłosz Gaczkowski