[tor-dev] Help me test Tor Browser Launcher

adrelanos adrelanos at riseup.net
Wed Apr 10 02:00:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've tested it... Building works like a charm.

Well, if this is a request for testing, it should perhaps be posted to
tor-talk?

It downloads the Tor Browser Alpha Bundle. Is that a decision which has
been made for all users of this download method?

I really can't follow that logic. The Tor Blog always announces Alpha
Bundles (which are a few versions ahead) and bundles, which are not
called Alpha. The Tor Homepage doesn't recommend downloading the Alpha
version as default download. If the Alpha is the new default for
everyone, why still produce the other builds, which are not called alpha?

The overall look and feel is very good.

Cheers,
adrelanos