[tor-dev] Moving our website to git and splitting it in two

Noel David Torres Taño envite at rolamasao.org
Mon Apr 8 00:01:01 UTC 2013

On Domingo, 7 de abril de 2013 22:42:16 adrelanos wrote:
> Asking the other way around:
>
> Is there any comparable website of any comparable Open Source project,
> like torproject.org, which successfully relies on the community for
> translations?

Debian

> And how do they manage it?

We have mailing lists for each language, on which everything (web pages,
package descriptions, installer strings and more) is translated. Translations
are automatically fed up to a robot
http://people.debian.org/~jfs/debconf6/html/x613.html which updates the
webpage or package.

More info at http://www.debian.org/international/l10n