[tor-dev] Embedding tor in an application and using tor without opening a port

Navin Francis navin.kurupacheril at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:38:49 UTC 2013

Hi Waldo:

It seems like like we are trying to do almost exactly the same thing :)

You also mentioned that you got Tor working as a visual studio project. I
was trying to do this myself, but its really a PITA since the Tor
configuration does not generate a visual studio project and the VC++
libraries don't play well with the cygwin libraries (I thought that Tor
only supports cygwin on windows). If your code compiles, I would really
appreciate it if you can upload it somewhere.

Regards,
Navin