[tor-dev] automation of open links in new tab in TBB

adrelanos adrelanos at riseup.net
Sun Sep 30 02:29:29 UTC 2012

No, I can not help you with this, I don't know the answers. I brought
you back on track. Told you, how you can start Tor Browser like Firefox.
That's the only difference in Tor Browser (+ Tor Button + rebranding +
Firefox patches).

For the rest of your questions, I suggest asking them in regular Firefox
places. Don't confuse them with Tor Browser. Ask Firefox questions, test
with Firefox first, afterwards test with Tor Browser, should work, as
Tor Browser does not break so many features.

jiang song: