[tor-dev] torrouter development - Who is in charge?

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Wed Sep 12 16:41:43 UTC 2012

> I fear this thread goes unanswered and someone willing to contribute
> gets lost because of unresponsiveness.
>
> Does torproject have a problem to reach decisions?

Agreed that we should be more responsive to potential volunteers.
However, be aware that we have over 26 different projects going on
right now and far fewer than 26 active developers. We can't cover
everything as well as we'd like - help wanted!

https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#Projects

Runa and Jake are maintaining Torouter, but each of them also juggle
numerous other projects.

Sounds like you're volunteering to become a new maintainer of the
project, adrelanos?

-Damian