[tor-dev] Extending Pyonionoo to provide statistics

Sathyanarayanan Gunasekaran gsathya at torproject.org
Sun Oct 14 06:32:57 UTC 2012

Hi Damian!

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Damian Johnson <atagar at torproject.org> wrote:

> PS. Sathyanarayanan: I was gonna ping you separately but might as well
> hijack this thread - would you mind giving stem's new networkstatus
> module a try in pyonionoo? You can find documentation for it at...
>
> https://stem.readthedocs.org/en/latest/stem.descriptor.html#module-stem.descriptor.networkstatus
>
> ... let me know if you run into any issues!

Awesome! I can retire the custom parser that I wrote and use this
instead. The current plan is to finish the frontend(which is just the
web service) first, and then start hacking on the backend(which is the
processing code that is going to use stem). The backend part might not
happen until next month. I'll start bugging you once I start working
on it :)

Thanks,
--Sathya