[tor-dev] about plugins enable/disable and window size

esolve esolve esolvepolito at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:39:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

    I want to control the window size of Firefox browser and whether a
plugin is enabled or disabled when a new firefox browser is opened.

    Currently I'm using a Tor browser which is a modified firefox browser,
when I open it, the window size is set by default and flash plugin  is by
default disabled. even if I try to set them mannually, the next time  I
open a new firefox window, the setting return to default. I want to know
which configuration files or what part of the source codes are controling
this default setting, and I want to modify it.

    can anybody give me some solution or hints? thanks!