[tor-dev] Working on GUI

k e bera keb at cyblings.on.ca
Tue Nov 6 22:50:52 UTC 2012

By Torbrowser UI they might mean the whole "anonymous browsing" experience.  There are some reports of real user feedback that were posted to Tor-Talk mailing list awhile back that may give some start on the problems involved:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2012-January/022893.html
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2011-July/020838.html

The design documents for Torbrowser itself are at
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/

The blog on the Tor website is one place to search for changes in how the various parts of the Tor experience are put together and distributed.