[tor-dev] gsathya's October
gsathya at torproject.org
Thu Nov 1 15:07:45 UTC 2012
I was mostly busy with giving the required exams for grad school and
generally worrying about. I did manage to do a bunch of Tor stuff -
- Implemented DisableNetwork in Orbot. Orbot stops making new connections
and drops existing ones once you lose network connectivity, saving battery
life. Also, one of the features I implemented during GSoC11 is now finally
merged into master -- Orbot now shows usage statistics(bandwidth).
- Wrote a whole bunch of tests for Pyonionoo -- which in hindsight weren't
really good. I will mostly need to refactor them and make them more modular.
- Added more functionality to Pyonionoo -- /bandwidths and /details work now
- Hacked on #1854
- Set up a pyobfsproxy bridge to help test.
- Found some bugs in stem - #7133, #7250, #7251
- Generally hung around #tor providing support. Hopefully I can do this a
 - https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/1854
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-dev