[tor-dev] Orbot makefile / build update

Nathan Freitas nathan at freitas.net
Wed May 9 03:33:19 UTC 2012

On 05/07/2012 11:55 AM, Fabian Keil wrote:
> Privoxy 3.0.12 was released in 2009, so I wouldn't call it a recent
> release. Did you run into problems with more recent versions? At least
> in theory they should work better. Fabian
I think this time around, I was trying to change as little as possible.
Since Privoxy 3.0.12 has been working quite well, I didn't want to move
forward on that within this Makefile effort.

However, since we now have a clean way to move forward, we'll tackle an
update on Privoxy, especially since our integration with Twitter for
Android depends upon HTTP proxying.

Best,
 Nathan