[tor-dev] [tor-assistants] Python metrics-lib

sc28 at rice.edu sc28 at rice.edu
Sun May 6 01:02:21 UTC 2012

Hi Karsten & Damian,

Extending stem to implement #2768 seems a good option to start with; I
looked at the Java code and felt doing it in stem should not be
complicated. However, I need some suggestions for the choice of Python
cryptography API, since I haven't used any before. A simple Google
search says PyCrypto. I believe you have an answer, Damian.

Cheers,
Beck