[tor-dev] Deployability of Python software.

Arturo Filastò hellais at torproject.org
Sat Mar 10 22:53:38 UTC 2012

On 3/7/12 2:24 AM, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) wrote (07 Mar 2012 08:24:50 GMT) :
>> So two activists for example would be able to have a redundant,
>> anonymous, 0-maintenance, easy-to-be-setup web application server.
> This rings a bell:
>
>   https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#tailsServer
>   https://tails.boum.org/todo/server_edition/
>
> I'm sorry I did not read this thread, so this may be totally OT.

This is quite OT and I think naif brought the discussion a bit off
of the main discussion at hand (:P). Though while we are at it you may
be interested in checking out Anonymous Web Application Framework which
does exactly what you are describing for web sites.
https://piratenpad.de/p/AnonymousWebApplicationFramework

This will a GSoC project for either GlobaLeaks (if we get in) or Tor.

- Art.