[tor-dev] Proc Unit Testing & Next Project

Erik I Islo eislo at wesleyan.edu
Mon Jun 25 22:22:08 UTC 2012

Hi Damian,

Megan and I have finished a first run at writing unit tests for the proc
utilities in stem.  The code may be found on Megan's Github at:
https://github.com/meganchang/Stem/blob/proc-tests/test/unit/util/proc.py.
Until we hear back on a code review, we'll move on to the integration
tests.  Just for reference, here is a link to the ticket as well:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6082.

Looking further into the future, we discussed our next project with Stem
with Professor Danner today, and agreed that the "Export Tor Desciptors"
project would be ideal.  (
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6171)  Do you have any
thoughts on this?  Otherwise, we just wanted to let you know our plan as we
move forward.

-Erik & Megan