[tor-dev] [GSoC] APAF Report (Android?)

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Thu Jun 21 07:55:01 UTC 2012

On 6/21/12 7:28 AM, meejah wrote:
> meejah <meejah at meejah.ca> writes:
>
>> That used to be an optional dependency, so I will put that code back
>> in (actually, probably just take out the dependency for psutils and
>> report PIDs instead). It's really just "nice to have" anyway and
>> users who want that could of course easily do it themselves.
>
> I've just pushed version 0.5 which removes psutil dependencies.

Which maybe the relationship between APAF and Guardian Project's
ORLib/OrBot?

I mean, we should not "reinvent the wheel", however APAF is going to
provide Python developers an easy way to build desktop/server applications.

This is not something for "Android application" in the common
understanding/way (java/c), focusing on Python apps.

-naif