[tor-dev] Stem Testing Mocking Issue

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Jun 19 19:59:56 UTC 2012

> The way the os module seems to reference posix, I don't believe we will run into any platform dependencies...

Ahhh, gotcha. My understanding of the usage was backwards (I thought
that you planned to provide posix as the new argument). In that case
looks good to merge, will do tomorrow morning.

> As for merging torproject/master into our branches, I'm afraid I don't know how that happened.  Should I revert to before that commit and rebase, or was this a one-time issue that we simply need to avoid in the future?

Not necessary, I can just cherry-pick it. Just mentioned it for the future.

What most likely happened was that you used 'git pull' rather than
'git fetch' (pull is the same as doing a fetch followed by a merge).