[tor-dev] Tor proposals implemented in Tor 0.2.3.x

Nathan Freitas nathan at freitas.net
Tue Jun 19 00:26:57 UTC 2012

Nick Mathewson <nickm at freehaven.net> wrote:

>   180  Pluggable transports for circumvention

Happy to say that the trunk/master branch of Orbot supports obfsproxy bridges in the version we will push out this week to all .pf our users.

>   171  Separate streams across circuits by connection metadata

Gibberbot v9, which is at rc4 now and will be final this week, supports this via random user/pwd values in the socks handshake. Thanks to Jake for the help on that one.

+n