[tor-dev] [GSoC] Stem controller class

Ravi Chandra Padmala neenaoffline at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:01:14 UTC 2012

Hello

I have been working on the general controller class. I'm getting ever closer
to having the getconf parsing code[1] merged into master. While
implementing that, we came across a bug. Currently Tor doesn't quote it's

I am also working on the other control command parsing implementations
specified in my proposal[3]. Currently working on the SETCONF/RESETCONF
methods. There isn't much else to report at the moment.

Note: I'm still behind schedule. But, with a little more than enough buffer
time to make up for it

1. http://repo.or.cz/w/stem/neena.git/shortlog/refs/heads/getconf-parsing
2. https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6172
3. https://www.torproject.org/about/gsocProposal/gsoc12-proposal-stemImprovements.html