[tor-dev] STEM: Tor2csv / Tor2xml / Tor2json ?

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Fri Jun 15 14:34:16 UTC 2012

We discussed this on irc. I like the idea of providing csv
import/export functionality and Fabio is filing a ticket for it. This
would be a nice project for one of the new people hacking on stem,
though I'm happy to do it if someone has a pressing need for it.

I'm less interested in xml though if someone wants to do it then
patches are welcome. Json is already covered by Onionoo (we plan to
make a python Onionoo implementation later, but it may be a while).

Gotcha to be aware of is that Stem currently just parses relay/bridge
server and extra-info descriptors. Consensus entries will be easy and
tops my todo list for descriptor work, though I've been busy helping
volunteers of late.

Cheers! -Damian