[tor-dev] [GSoC] Update - Safe cookie support/General controller class for Stem

Ravi Chandra Padmala neenaoffline at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:25:03 UTC 2012

Hello

I have finished working on implementing the safe cookie authentication
support for Stem. Damian fixed a few things[1] and merged it into
master.

I'm now working on implementing the general controller class. GETINFO
parsing was implemented by Damian as an example. I've implemented
GETCONF parsing[2] for the controller. It's almost done. I'm also
going to implement the other methods to handle the remaining control
commands allocated to week 2 and 3 in my proposal[3].

Note: I'm behind my schedule by a little more than a week. I had an
exam during the 2nd week, because of which I couldn't do much/any work
that week. Though, I do have enough buffer time to make up for this,
and, I'm trying to catch up with my schedule.

1. https://gitweb.torproject.org/stem.git/commit/560923cb7b572d02046c6ca2bd5eb4502fa591b3
2. https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6114
3. https://www.torproject.org/about/gsocProposal/gsoc12-proposal-stemImprovements.html

--